Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baseball | End of season baseball goodie bags

As the end of my son's MP2 spring season came near, I panicked. I needed to come up with an end of season gift to give back to the kiddos for having such a great season, and just to let them all know they are appreciated!

First, I came up with the essentials: peanuts and cracker jack [ahh, see what I did there], big league chew, Baby Ruths and my home made laces bracelet [coming soon to a blog near you!]. The peanuts I put in a cello bag and tied with red and blue ribbon [probably a little too girlie, but it was really cute!].



Here was my box o' baseball supplies [and a big thank you goes to one of my closest friends who found the cracker jack and big league chew on amazon for a great deal!]:



[* warning: please make sure to check with your team regarding allergies.. chances are if you've made it to the end of the season you've probably brought snacks a time or two and already know who, if anyone, has an allergy *]

I also managed to find this great site to make certificates of achievement for the boys. I included a group shot taken of the whole team, and then signed them myself. I think they truly enjoyed hearing their name being called along with being recognized for something awesome! After printing them, I rolled them up nicely and tied red and blue burlap thread around them. It was a good touch!  



Even though I couldn't find the -right- color blue, I found red and blue paper bags at Walmart for pretty cheap. I wrote each boys name on a bag, including coaches. I then set each bag up on the floor, and outside each bag I placed one of each item outside the bags, then started stuffing!!




In the coaches bags, I put a little extra in with a bag of Combos, Slim Jims and what I coined as "Kisses for Coaches."

And lastly, here is gift we gave our head coach. The idea came from a fellow baseball mom and great friend of mine!


I honestly think a team is only as great as the support you have from your parents and coaching staff. 

Have a great Thursday, y'all! Almost the weekend!

♡tlee

No comments:

Post a Comment