Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crocheting | Lucie's BALLZ

Making these was something I stumbled across while making something completely different. 

I was looking for crochet patterns on making little monsters for my son, and my guys children.  I found a great, easy video and before long, I had created some adorable little monsters [to which I will post and give credit to coming soon]. 

But, in the midst of creating these monsters, I had figured out how to make a ball.  I know that sounds simple enough, but after showing my creation on my Instagram account, a friend asked if I could make one for her cat, Lucie.  I started getting cute ideas of filling them with catnip and jingle bells [which actually didn't make the final cut on the original BALLZ].

I happily went to town making these cute catnip balls, mixing the plush with catnip in a lunch baggie, stuffing the balls, and then allowing the balls to "soak" in the lunch baggie filled with catnip.  I soon shipped them off... three BALLZ and a short handwritten note to Lucie.


Introducing: Lucie's BALLZ


A few days later, I got a picture of Lucie and an adorable video of Lucie and her mama opening up her package! 

[Please watch the video.. it's so sweet!!]

All tuckered out after all that excitement!!


Lucie's "glazed over" look ... silly (and beautiful) cat!!

 
If interested in having some made, email: firefliesandsweettealee@gmail.com
 

♡tlee


No comments:

Post a Comment