Monday, November 24, 2014

Homemade & Just For Fun | Reindeer Food

A few years ago I caught wind of a special recipe made just for Santa's reindeer! It's filling and healthy for them AND it adds a little giddy up in their flight.

While waiting for Santa one year, I overheard one of his helpers telling another person the recipe, and so I approached them, curious. He shared it with me, and so here I am sharing it with you!

Take 1c. oats and place in blender until well blended. Apparently it being finely blended makes it easier for them to eat it.



Then, add as much glitter as humanly possible!! This is the "key" ingredient and what gives them their pep. It also helps them see it at night. 


We also add peppermint!



On Christmas Eve, just sprinkle some outside on the ground and it'll be the refreshing fuel they need to continue their journey with Santa!




No comments:

Post a Comment